HealthTribe’s Holistic Services
We’re delighted to offer a number of holistic services from our stunning private wellbeing studio servicing the areas of west Kent such as – Sevenoaks, Shoreham, Otford, Kemsing, Eynsford, Bromley, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells
Health and Lifestyle Coaching
If you’re frustrated with your health and well-being and don’t know which direction to turn next, consider working with one of our Health and Lifestyle Coaches which incorporates all of the following types of coaching – Health Coach, Lifestyle Coach, Wellness Coach, Nutrition Coach or Mental Health Coach. After a detailed health and lifestyle assessment with one of our Health and Wellbeing coaches, we work with you to understand your own needs and explain how to bring balance to your lifestyle using our unique Four Doctor system. Health and lifestyle coaching benefits anyone wishing to recover from illness or injury, manage stress or achieve optimum health.
Living a balanced lifestyle leads to more energy, a positive mindset and more choice to do the things you love to do.
New goals don’t deliver new results. New lifestyles do.
A lifestyle is not an outcome, it’s a process. For this reason, all of your energy should go into building better habits, not chasing better results.
How does Holistic Health Coaching work?
Find the cause
The first step is to assess your health and wellbeing. We do this through comprehensive questionnaires, which can highlight any areas of imbalance. This will include an assessment of mental, emotional and physical stressors, any illnesses or history of injury, your current diet and nutrition, activity and movement levels and sleep patterns. We may advise further assessments if required.
Design your programme
We carefully collate and evaluate all the information from your assessment and design a Four Doctor programme based around your needs. Your plan is therefore completely bespoke and designed to help you achieve balance and move you towards your goals.
Our Four Doctor philosophy forms the basis of our approach to your health and wellbeing. A more detailed explanation appears below, but this is a short overview.
Dr Happiness – Gaining clarity on your core values and what creates happiness for you. Help with education, personal growth, mental and emotional management.
Dr Quiet – A range of tools to help you incorporate optimal rest, introspection and spiritual time.
Dr Diet – Providing tailored nutritional coaching. Help with overcoming digestive problems and tailoring your diet to your own needs.
Dr Movement – A personalised work out and work in programme. Access to your programme online (video descriptions).
Coaching the programme
- We coach you through your bespoke, tailored programme at either our private studio in Otford, Sevenoaks or online via Skype or Zoom.
- Teaching of the programme normally entails a minimum of 4 x 1 hour appointments.
- We provide ongoing training, guidance, updates and reassessments.
- Discounts are available for block sessions.
Our Time to Thrive programme is a transformational 6-week programme to kickstart or optimise your health and well-being. It’s designed for those who want to take control of their health and move from merely surviving to thriving!
- Are you sick of feeling tired all the time?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by stress?
- Do you feel like you are just surviving?
- Are you unsure how to eat, move and be healthy?
- Do you want to optimise your health?
If the answer is “Yes!”, our Time to Thrive programme is for you.
In just 6 weeks you will:
- Bolster your immune system
- practical tools to handle stress
- how to cultivate energy
- and move better
- healthy lifestyle habits
- more resilient
Health and Lifestyle Coaching provides a holistic approach, which gets to the root cause of any health and fitness issue and empowers you to make long term changes to your health and lifestyle.
Our coaching advice is based on a detailed assessment of all areas of your health, fitness and lifestyle. Our intention is to help you build health and vitality; put simply, when your health improves, symptoms of stress and disease disappear and you become happier and more resilient as a result.
This powerful kick-start programme will uncover the areas of your health and lifestyle that may be out of balance. The 4 fundamental areas that will be addressed are:
- Understanding and prioritising what creates happiness for you
- Working towards clear, measurable goals and dreams
- Managing mental and emotional stressors
- Living with purpose and meaning
- Being clear on your own core values
- Why recovery is the key to intelligent exercise choice
- How to choose the right type of movement and exercise to move you closer to your goal
- How to use movement as a tool to help balance our bodies and minds
- Why correct breathing is essential
- Why it’s important to be creative and manage our emotions
- Improving digestion to maximise the life-force we take from food
- Coach you how to choose the right foods to suit your unique needs
- The importance of food quality and provenance
- How to break bad habits around food and install good ones
- How to attain quality sleep and optimal recovery from the stresses of modern livingLearning to prioritise times of quiet and introspection to connect with your true self
- Learn the importance of rest for boosting energy levels.
- Exploring your spiritual being
What does the Time to Thrive programme look like?
- Twice per week, 1 hour, one-to-one coaching sessions (12 sessions across a 6-week period) either at our private studio or online via Zoom
- Comprehensive holistic health, fitness and wellness assessment which includes measuring stress levels, sleep, hormonal balance, digestion etc.
- Postural, movement, core stability screen
- A tailored movement/exercise programme with complimentary energy cultivating/balancing exercise and traditional exercise for home or gym. For example, your programme may include specific mobility, stretching, core stability, tai chi, yoga, breath work.
- Meditation and relaxation techniques and exercises